We have a complete step-by-step process to ensure that every detail is completely taken care of! Feel free to call our office at any time to speak to one of our tour leaders. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. The first step in our process is completing an application and the trip signup form.
Holding a seat requires at least $100 for bus trips and $200 for trips involving air, cruise or international travel. For spend down situations you only need to complete the application form. Feel free to pay for your trip in one or more payments, in same or different amounts, before the trip signup date.
After we receive your application our office will send a trip confirmation letter. You will also automatically receive a receipt for each and every check you send in.
About two weeks before your trip you will:
- Receive a final itinerary and packing list for your trip
- Receive a medication info sheet for you to fill out and return
- You will be contacted to coordinate your desired pickup and drop off locations. We will also inquire if any special arrangements and/or pre-arrival phone calls need to be made.
- If you need additional time to finish paying for your trip we will send a payment plan form for your signature.
On the pickup day for your vacation we will:
- Give you a custom, keepsake name tag and two luggage tags
- Place any spending money we will be holding into a personalized bag that will be delivered to your small group leader.
- Place all medications in a personalized holding container and verify that all medication information and instructions are included.
Two to three weeks after your trip you will receive a Photo DVD containing photos and videos from your vacation. You can also use your DVD to print copies of your favorite photos.
Learn More About Special Journeys (Next):